This is an analysis of the poem Done To Do With A Seriousness that begins with:
To witness someone loved,
Sacrifice their time and giving......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXabXcXdc cbXcddeed
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,9,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010111 10111110 001010101 111100 0010011 101000101 01101 11001001011 101 1111001 11011110 111111011000 010100101 0110 1100101001000 101010 101010 101000110
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 283
- Average number of words per stanza: 52
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; it, to are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Done To Do With A Seriousness;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Chasing Their Dreams
- Analysis of I Don'T Expect Respect
- Analysis of That Which Has Never Existed