This is an analysis of the poem Delicious And Original Prepared Confections that begins with:
Although the door,
To this one particular store......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabcXbXdXXdccX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 14,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 1101 00111001 0110 101001011 10010001010100 1000011100110 00110010 01110101010100 01010001 110000111101 001010011101 010101011 110001001010111 10101001110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 541
- Average number of words per stanza: 84
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Delicious And Original Prepared Confections;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of If Annoyed Beyond Reason
- Analysis of There Is No Permanence Given
- Analysis of Some Things Done And Delivered