This is an analysis of the poem Crap Fed that begins with:
It is addicting.
With a flavor to crave, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXXbabXbaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 12,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 00010 001001 11010011 11 010000100 0001001 1 11101110 01010010010 101101010 1111100100 1000001001000
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 356
- Average number of words per stanza: 61
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; it is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Crap Fed;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.