This is an analysis of the poem Considerd The Joke that begins with:
If I was the one who had been considerd the joke,
Why am I the only one that is laughing? ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0110111010001 11101011010 100010 111010101 110101001 11111101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 225
- Average number of words per stanza: 46
- Amount of lines: 6
- Average number of symbols per line: 37 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Considerd The Joke;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of In Their Best Performances
- Analysis of You Are The One Much Stronger
- Analysis of Debating It With Those Undecisive