This is an analysis of the poem Certified And Validated that begins with:
Interpretations to regurgitate,
Based upon lack of facts....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXXbacXdd eXX a cX dXXX XaX Xbe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 10,3,1,2,4,3,3,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0101001000 101101 101001 0111 1010010 1010001010 01101101 101001111 00110111000 1101100001 10101 11111111 10010001101 1 11111 1110011 011010 1 1101101101110 10110101101 1 110011010100101 1111 11 1111011 01011110
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 108
- Average number of words per stanza: 19
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Certified And Validated;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.