This is an analysis of the poem Can'T Be Swayed By A Blind Curve that begins with:
You can never make me wait.
Because I'm dedicated....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXaca BDD BDDEe Xbdcddc BDdXBDDEe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,3,5,7,9,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1110111 0101000 1111101 11110111 10110111 001111101 11110101 0110010 11110010 11110101 0110010 11110010 11011011 11110011 1110011 110101111 1011001001 0100010111 10111101 10101 010101101 11110101 0110010 1110010 11110101 0110010 11110010 11011011 111111111
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 158
- Average number of words per stanza: 32
- Amount of lines: 29
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; with, i are repeated.
The author used the same word you at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Can'T Be Swayed By A Blind Curve;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Where Did You Leave Your Investment?
- Analysis of Let It Now Be Mentioned
- Analysis of Cemented With Content