This is an analysis of the poem Call Me Anytime that begins with:
I am always open for recommendations, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abbc XX dcd XX XceXfd XffX fcaX XX cfXXX XeX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,2,3,2,6,4,4,2,5,3,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 111110110010 1010 11111011 1 1111 1 1001 1101 1 111 1 1111 110010 10 11 100110100011 1 1 1 11101000 1 1111 1 1110 1 010110 111 111111111 11101 101110 111011010 1 11110 111110110
- Amount of stanzas: 10
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 60
- Average number of words per stanza: 12
- Amount of lines: 35
- Average number of symbols per line: 17 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 3
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Call Me Anytime;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.