This is an analysis of the poem Breaking Away From That Which Limits that begins with:
Every new beginning,
Proves to advantage with benefits....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABcdbcXb debfXXXf ABccb ebXdb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,5,5,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1001010 100100100 1110101101 1001101101 1010010 1001100 0101 100101110 1000100 0110100111 0010000101111 1111110101 010111011 0101001101 01000100 110110101 1001010 100100100 1010010 011001100 100100101110 100100110 110010011 11101001001 1000100 1101011001
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 222
- Average number of words per stanza: 40
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Breaking Away From That Which Limits;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of If I Knew What Tomorrow Held In Store For Me
- Analysis of Whenever And Wherever
- Analysis of To Deliver To You Wishes To Fulfill