This is an analysis of the poem Braving It that begins with:
With a making of it, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: AABC ADBEF dggg dedh AABCXADBEFheg
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,5,4,4,13,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 100 001000 1101 1010 1100 1101 0011 0111 1101 111110 001 0111101 1101 11110 01001 10101 1011101 100 001000 1101 1010 1100 1101 0011 0111 1101 1 001 1101
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 88
- Average number of words per stanza: 17
- Amount of lines: 29
- Average number of symbols per line: 17 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Braving It;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.