This is an analysis of the poem Boundaries To Limit that begins with:
The most difficult challenge faced,
By anyone living today......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXX aXXbXbabbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,10,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01100101 11001001 00100011 101010001000 0101001 1001101001 1 010110111 110011101 1010010100110 111111111 01011010101 1010101001
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 230
- Average number of words per stanza: 41
- Amount of lines: 13
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Boundaries To Limit;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Praised On Raised Pedestals
- Analysis of Good Mood Killers
- Analysis of I Didn'T Sell To You What You Bought