This is an analysis of the poem Blinding Effectiveness That Feeds A Quest that begins with:
Toxic are those envious who eventually destroy,
The existence of their own as shown to be done....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXaXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: blank verse
- Metre: 101110010100001 001001111001 0101001001101 10110101 111101011010 001001011010
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 279
- Average number of words per stanza: 47
- Amount of lines: 6
- Average number of symbols per line: 46 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Blinding Effectiveness That Feeds A Quest;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Whether Negative Or Indifferent
- Analysis of Unchallenged And Unchanged
- Analysis of Proof Of It Communicated