This is an analysis of the poem Blind Ignorance that begins with:
Divisiveness is encouraged to exist.
This keeps issues of fear discussed......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaabbbcaaXXdcdccefbcfcabXeXe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 28,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01000010001 01100101 0100101 101010101 00101001001 1100100 100011 01101 11101 010101 101111 0011 11101010 111001011101111 10110010010010 100101 1011111001 101000100111 100010010110101 100101 011010100 110111011 10101011111 11100 0100100100101000 10111 1101101101 00101011101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 994
- Average number of words per stanza: 165
- Amount of lines: 28
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; and is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Blind Ignorance;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Wouldn'T Want To Trade To Be In Your Shoes
- Analysis of For Them 'That' Begins
- Analysis of These Words Have Become My Friends