This is an analysis of the poem Benefits For Them Do Not Exist that begins with:
No one should live,
Awaiting for a decision......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaXbabXbcX XX Xc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 1111 01010010 1111 101010111 111011 000111100 11010110101 100010 100101101 111010 110001110100 111010 001001111 111011 010001001
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 147
- Average number of words per stanza: 26
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Benefits For Them Do Not Exist;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Keep On Groovin'
- Analysis of Get Off The Seesaw
- Analysis of Limitation And Its Kept Performance