This is an analysis of the poem Beated Brows that begins with:
Beated brows not faking,
Troubled minds in paradise......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abacddc cceeddb ffabfXfXcXdb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 7,7,12,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101110 1010101 01110 1011001 010101 1010001 1101 1101 100011010 010101 110101 11001 010001 111011 1011 101101 11010100 101001 101 1101101 010 01101 00101010 0010001 10100001 10100010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 217
- Average number of words per stanza: 33
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 24 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Beated Brows;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.