This is an analysis of the poem Bachelor Pad that begins with:
I had super fragilistic sex!
And it was not that bad....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abbbXcXXaXXXbXabXcb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 19,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111010001 101111 1000000 01001010111 101010110 110001 010000010 11101111 11110100 111001011 111011100 1111 111011101 11 111000001 101110111 11011 11101 1001011001
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 571
- Average number of words per stanza: 102
- Amount of lines: 19
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many exclamation marks in the poem. The speaker is excited. He or she has strong feelings on the subject that is described in the poem.
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; i is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Bachelor Pad;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.