This is an analysis of the poem Award Winning Crops that begins with:
For any wrongs done,
By those accused to be abusers......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcXXadXddbcXcbXccacX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 21,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11011 110100010 1101110101 01 11101 0101 0001001 11101 0101110 0100010100 0111 001011101 11001010011 1000111 101101 01110010001 101001101 011010011 001010 1001101 101110010
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 616
- Average number of words per stanza: 98
- Amount of lines: 21
- Average number of symbols per line: 28 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Award Winning Crops;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.