This is an analysis of the poem As These Days We Live Speed Forward that begins with:
To intentionally incense......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaaX aaaX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1100 00100001 1101101 11111110 101001011 1011100 1001110100 101010111001001
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 143
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 35 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; from is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of As These Days We Live Speed Forward;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of You Want To Do What You Want To Do
- Analysis of Recurring Pain
- Analysis of You Are Afraid Without Fear You Will Be Left Alone