This is an analysis of the poem As Long As I Know I'Ve Been Felt that begins with:
I am not worried about,
Whether 'you' feel me or not....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaaabacdXec Xbdcae
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,6,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: limerick
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1111001 1011111 01 11111101 01 1100 111 010101 10101110 01110100010 01101110010 101111 110010 01 11 1110101 110110
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 198
- Average number of words per stanza: 38
- Amount of lines: 17
- Average number of symbols per line: 22 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; not is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines not is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of As Long As I Know I'Ve Been Felt;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Back To Greed
- Analysis of The Dew Drops Mist
- Analysis of Clearly You Have Made This Understood