This is an analysis of the poem An Ignorance To Keep Is Extremely Expensive that begins with:
As difficult as it appears to be,
Remaining positive has......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ABCDEXef cggcbbeceaXhX CEXhcgdCEbbeABCDEXcfXc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,13,22,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1100100100 0101001 0100100 0010100 1100110001 1101 0010001 111 10010 10111010 1011010 010100 010110001101 111010 01011101101 10100101001 10101001111 11001100 010101010001010 10100101101 1110101001 10 0110011100 0110010 001010111001 101010 11111 110100101100 10 0110011100 00100011010 110100110100 1011010 1100100100 0101001 0100100 0010100 1100110001 0010011101 11110111100 1110001 01000010 1100010001
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 460
- Average number of words per stanza: 74
- Amount of lines: 43
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; that is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of An Ignorance To Keep Is Extremely Expensive;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.