This is an analysis of the poem Absolutely Without A Doubt that begins with:
When you are quick to tear something down...
Know what it is and your feelings connected to it! ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXaXbXXaXXXba
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 14,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: sonnet with iambic pentameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 111101101 1100111001000 1111010101 11010 1101101 100100101001010 01001011010100 100110101 11110100101 11100101011 01110110 01000110001101 1010101111 1101010
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 566
- Average number of words per stanza: 98
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; it, to, and are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Absolutely Without A Doubt;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of Onslaught Of Crushing Delusions
- Analysis of Enlightened Will They Find Their Minds
- Analysis of Floating