This is an analysis of the poem 2013 that begins with:
And celebrated with excitement......
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abbacXcb dedaXbaX eXddXXd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,7,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 0101010 110100010 0101110 011001010 111010111 0010001101 100101001010010 11101000100110 11010100001011 001010010 10001 11111 00100100101 111010010 00101011010 11110111100 110 01 1100000010 110100101 0110001001 1100001100 1000100011101
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 268
- Average number of words per stanza: 44
- Amount of lines: 23
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
There are many three dots in the poem. Readers should think of the author's idea together with the pensive speaker.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of 2013;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Analysis of It Will Always Be Love That Is Wished
- Analysis of People Of Nonsense
- Analysis of Whittle Little Bits