This is an analysis of the poem In Time Of Silver Rain that begins with:
In time of silver rain
The earth puts forth new life again,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: Aabcac DDd AcefeXcbXfdb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,3,12,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010101 01111101 1101 110111 110101 0101 01 01 01 010101 01011101 010111 11111101 010101 11011 10111 1101 010101101 11 11
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 108
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 21 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of In Time Of Silver Rain;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.