This is an analysis of the poem Sun To Sahii Jahaa.N Me.N Hai Teraa Fasaanaa Kyaa that begins with:
sun to sahii jahaa.N me.n hai teraa fasaanaa kyaa
kahatii hai tujh se Khalq-e-Khudaa Gaibaanaa kyaa ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XX XX XX XX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10101011101001 100111111101001 101011001100111 11101111001 10111011101111 100111011001 101101001110 10010111101001
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 95
- Average number of words per stanza: 19
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 47 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; hai, e, kyaa are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines kyaa is repeated).
The poet repeated the same word kyaa at the end of some neighboring stanzas. The poetic device is a kind of epiphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Sun To Sahii Jahaa.N Me.N Hai Teraa Fasaanaa Kyaa;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Khwaja Haider Ali Atish
- Analysis of Ta.Dapate Hai.N Na Rote Hai.N Na Ham Fariyaad Karate Hai.N
- Analysis of Yaar Ko Main Ne Mujhe Yaar Ne Sone Na Diyaa
- Analysis of Ye Aarzuu Thii Tujhe Gul Ke Ruu-Ba-Ruu Karate