This is an analysis of the poem The Window Of Vulnerability that begins with:
Sure today it could come in a fast plane
named perhaps for the pilot's mother,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXXa XXbc bcXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1010110011 101101010 0101001001 11001111 0101001011 01011100111 1001101101 11101110111 1101011010 1001010 0101101010 1011111010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 155
- Average number of words per stanza: 30
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; in, i, to are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Window Of Vulnerability;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.