This is an analysis of the poem You Blessed Child Are Playing that begins with:
You Blessed Child are playing with this universe
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXaXXbab X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 9,1,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11111000101 10100 010101010100110101 01011101001001 1110101010 11010011111111 11101110010010 1111110010101111 11110111101 01001001101010101
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 263
- Average number of words per stanza: 42
- Amount of lines: 10
- Average number of symbols per line: 52 (very long strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; you is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word you is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of You Blessed Child Are Playing;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.