This is an analysis of the poem The Ecstasy Of Creation that begins with:
In the ecstasy of creation today
Laughs my face, smile my eyes ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcXcddbbeeXfXXXXXbbafaa X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 24,1,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 00100001001 111111 11101 00101101 0101101 1101010 10110010 101111 01010101 110011101 001000010011 110101100 110101010 10011001100100 010001 1101010 1001 1101010 0101000100 1010100101 10101 10001010 101101 00100011001 0101001100
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 414
- Average number of words per stanza: 68
- Amount of lines: 25
- Average number of symbols per line: 32 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; my is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of The Ecstasy Of Creation;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.