This is an analysis of the poem Come With Hari that begins with:
Come back to my dreary heart, do come back;
Evening comes too, where are you my bird, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXX aXXXa X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,5,1,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1101101111 101111111 11011 10110111 01011010010100 11011010 0100010 111011 01001011100100101010
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 116
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 9
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; come, my, back are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Come With Hari;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.