This is an analysis of the poem Adorn Her that begins with:
How can I adorn her,
With one basketful of flowers? ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abcXdX abda eecb baXb Xbab X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,4,4,4,4,1,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111010 01100010 010101 001000 101 11110101 1111100 1011110 111101 0111010 1000101 100101 011010 111 001010010 011110 100110 0101010 0101010 10011 1011110 01101 0100010110101011001
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 101
- Average number of words per stanza: 17
- Amount of lines: 23
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Adorn Her;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Kazi Nazrul Islam
- Analysis of I Sing Of Heroes
- Analysis of Khoda Ei Goriber Shono Shono Monajat
- Analysis of A Prisoner In Fort Blair