This is an analysis of the poem Paradise Seed that begins with:
Where is the seed
Of the tree felled, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aaabcacbdbeeaaadbe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 18,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1001 0011 00101 1101 101110 0101 1111 0011 10010 010110 1111 1001 01111 1101 111 11010 0101 01001
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 350
- Average number of words per stanza: 65
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 19 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The speaker asks many questions. Perhaps, he or she is in confusion.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Paradise Seed;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.