This is an analysis of the poem Across The Red Sky that begins with:
Across the red sky two birds flying,
Flying with drooping wings.... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: abXbXXcaXcb
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 11,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: enclosed rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 010111110 100101 101101011001 110010101010 1011000111110 10110010010 100100101 101100111010 101011001011 010110011 10100101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 468
- Average number of words per stanza: 80
- Amount of lines: 11
- Average number of symbols per line: 42 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Across The Red Sky;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.