This is an analysis of the poem In Love that begins with:
O what does the burning mouth
Of sun, burning in today's,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaabcdefXedbXgfceXXXXhfbbfgXh
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 29,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1110101 0110001 101110 1101111 0100110 1111011 010101 10101110 1111001 010011010 11111111 01011101 1100010010 1010000100 0111 1101110 1101111 1001010 1011011 1010110 1101111 0100100 1010010 1110111 0101010 1111110 010111 0100110
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 414
- Average number of words per stanza: 75
- Amount of lines: 28
- Average number of symbols per line: 29 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of In Love;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.