This is an analysis of the poem Buschwindröschen that begins with:
Du Mädchen - nein, Seele nur
in blassem Mädchengesicht;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aXbX XXaX XccX dbdX XXcX XccX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 01111 010100 101111 1100 11110101 111111 101111 01101001 011 1011011 111101 1110 111001 11101011 1111011 1000 0101110 111101 1111011 1100 110100 11101101 101111101 111011
- Amount of stanzas: 6
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 111
- Average number of words per stanza: 20
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 27 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Buschwindröschen;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.