This is an analysis of the poem O Lovely Heart that begins with:
O lovely heart! O Love
No more be sorrowful...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: ababcc cdcdee ffffcc
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 110111 110100 110101 0010100 11010 1101010 110101 110101 1101001 1100111 1011 110101 110011 110100 111101 111101 1100 010111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 144
- Average number of words per stanza: 27
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of O Lovely Heart;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.