This is an analysis of the poem Ang Tren (The Train) that begins with:
Tila ahas na nagmula
sa himpilang kanyang lungga,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10101100 11001010 1100110010101010 110010011101100 11110000 1000011 1001100110110 1100100010001100 11101000 1101110 11001100010111000 1101011010101010 10101100 11011010 1000100010001100 1000011010001100 100110000 1001101100 110011111001110 1100001101101000
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 151
- Average number of words per stanza: 23
- Amount of lines: 20
- Average number of symbols per line: 37 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; sa, ang are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word ang is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ang Tren (The Train);
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.