Analysis of poems
- A Tale
- Heavenly Wisdom
- Hymn Ix. Where High The Heavenly Temple Stands
- Hymn V. Behold! The Mountain Of The Lord
- Hymn Vi. Behold! Th' Ambassador Divine
- Hymn Vii. Messiah! At Thy Glad Approach
- Hymn Viii. When Jesus, By The Virgin Brought
- Monimia. An Ode
- Ode - On The Death Of A Young Lady
- Ode To A Man Of Letters
John Logan (1748–1788) was a minister in Leith, Scotland. He was born at Soutra, Midlothian, to farmer George Logan. He was presented the charge of South Leith in 1771, and was ordained in 1773.
He published poems by Michael Bruce after Bruce's death.
John Logan's Works:
This text is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia article; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License