This is an analysis of the poem Beauty Clear And Fair that begins with:
BEAUTY clear and fair,
Where the air ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabbbc aadbcd eXeffe
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,6,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rima
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10111 101 1010011 10100101 1111101 11010101 1011 1101 0011111 1010100 11101001 1111101 101101 101 01000111 10101010 10111010 11110111
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 230
- Average number of words per stanza: 31
- Amount of lines: 18
- Average number of symbols per line: 38 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; and, live are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Beauty Clear And Fair;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.