This is an analysis of the poem Love Inducin Christian Conduct that begins with:
When understand my meaning by my words,
How sense of mercy unto faith affords ... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aa bb ac bb dd ee ee ff dd cc aaXdd
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,5,
- Closest metre: iambic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: heroic couplets
- Metre: 1101110111 1101010101 1101001101 1110010101 110101110 0101110001 1110010111 1111110111 0111010111 11010011001 1100111101 1101111101 0101011101 0101011100 0101010101 0111011101 0111100001 0111011101 1001110100 0111011101 1001010101 1101110111 0111110101 1101010101
- Amount of stanzas: 12
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 82
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 41 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; to, and are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Love Inducin Christian Conduct;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.