This is an analysis of the poem Fragment [svulmende Vellyst, Du Som Mit Bryst Af Leer] that begins with:
Svulmende Vellyst, du som mit Bryst af Leer
Længe forgjæves stræber at dæmme for...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 26,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 101001111111 1101111 11111 1111111111 111111010 111110111 1111111 100111111 1101111 101111101 111011 11001010 1010010110 1011011111 11111 10111011 11101100 10111010 0111010 101101100 111110100 1001011111 1111111 10111111001 111110111 111111111
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 977
- Average number of words per stanza: 195
- Amount of lines: 26
- Average number of symbols per line: 37 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 8
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; den is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Fragment [svulmende Vellyst, Du Som Mit Bryst Af Leer];
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.