This is an analysis of the poem Liane that begins with:
Hast du Lianen nicht geseh'n?
»Ich sah sie zu dem Teiche geh'n.«...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXa XXaX bbXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1010110 111111111 11110101 11110100 111111 1101111 111100 111111 0111101 101100 111111111 1101101 11010110 1111111101 111111 111101011
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 134
- Average number of words per stanza: 26
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Liane;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.