This is an analysis of the poem Nu Løvsalen Skygger that begins with:
Nu Løvsalen skygger
Og Dagen er lang;...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXa XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010 11001 110110 1101 11000 11001 110110 11011
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 84
- Average number of words per stanza: 15
- Amount of lines: 8
- Average number of symbols per line: 20 (very short strings)
- Average number of words per line: 4
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Nu Løvsalen Skygger;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Johan Ludvig Heiberg
- Analysis of Nu Tordenskyen Trækker
- Analysis of Naar Aftenglands Og Morgenrøde
- Analysis of O Fly For Amors Snare