This is an analysis of the poem Småvers that begins with:
Den, som aldrig turde drikke
For Kierlighed er Viin...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 25,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 111011 110001 1110111 1111100111 110 101110 1101111 10000101 100001101 111011 1110 1000 11111111 11111111010100 1 0101010 1110 100011101101100 11111000 110010 11010 01011111010 1110 1111011 101
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 869
- Average number of words per stanza: 123
- Amount of lines: 25
- Average number of symbols per line: 34 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Småvers;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.