This is an analysis of the poem Saqi Ke Har Nigah Pe Bal Kha Ke Pi Gaya that begins with:
saqi ke har nigah pe bal kha ke pi gaya
laharon se khelata hua lehra ke pi gaya...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXXaXaXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 15,
- Closest metre: trochaic pentameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: rondeau
- Metre: 1011101111110 1001110010101110 100011111001110 101111101110 10110101100100 1001111111001110 10011011111 10011001101110 10001101101111 1001101011010 11001111001110 1010101111010 1101111111110 1111000110101000 1101101111110
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 618
- Average number of words per stanza: 129
- Amount of lines: 15
- Average number of symbols per line: 40 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 9
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; ke, gaya, pi, e are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines gaya is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Saqi Ke Har Nigah Pe Bal Kha Ke Pi Gaya;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.
More information about poems by Jigar Moradabadi
- Analysis of Is Ishq Ke Hathon Se Har-Giz Namafar Dekha
- Analysis of Aankhon Mein Bas Ke Dil Mein Sama Kar Chale Gaye
- Analysis of Han Kis Ko Hai Mayassar Ye Kam Kar Guzarana