This is an analysis of the poem Venstre-Vise that begins with:
Nu har vi læst Aviser nok
og kjender eders Planer,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXXXXXX bXbaXXXX XXXacXcX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,8,8,8,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11111001 1101010 11011100 11110 1111101 01100 11011101 1101 11011101 111110 1111111 111110 11011101 110111 10111101 11100 1000011 111110 110111 111110 1110111 110110 11011101 111110 1110001 1110010 1111111 1001000 1111100 111101 1111101 11100 11111101 111010 111010 111110 11111101 110111 111111 11011
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 218
- Average number of words per stanza: 45
- Amount of lines: 40
- Average number of symbols per line: 26 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; paa, og are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same words der, det, og are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Venstre-Vise;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.