This is an analysis of the poem Hvad Er Min Lefve-Tiid that begins with:
Hvad er min Lefve-tiid,
Hvad er min aar og alder?...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XaXXXXXX XXXXXbab
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 8,8,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10111 1011110 0111010 11111 1111111 011111 100101 1111 001100 11111010 1111110 010111 111111110 110101 1110110 11011
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 209
- Average number of words per stanza: 41
- Amount of lines: 16
- Average number of symbols per line: 25 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; mig is repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word hvad is repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Hvad Er Min Lefve-Tiid;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.