This is an analysis of the poem Saa Er Nu Da Jorden En Kobbertyr that begins with:
Saa er nu da Jorden en Kobbertyr,
En Phalaris grum 'Gud Fader',...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1011101100 11001110 11110011 110110 11111101 010110 1111100110 110100100 11111111110 111100 1101101101 11111001 111111011 110111 1100111011 010111 110111111 11011100 111101100 11111010 111101101 1111010 11111010 11010110 111100111 1111011 101111110 1101001
- Amount of stanzas: 7
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 127
- Average number of words per stanza: 26
- Amount of lines: 28
- Average number of symbols per line: 31 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; synge, vi, og, de are repeated.
The poet used anaphora at the beginnings of some neighboring lines. The same word han is repeated.
The author used the same word saa at the beginnings of some neighboring stanzas. The figure of speech is a kind of anaphora.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Saa Er Nu Da Jorden En Kobbertyr;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.