This is an analysis of the poem Evig Og Uden Forandring that begins with:
Evig og uden Forandring
Er kun det Tomme....
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXXXXX XXXXXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 6,6,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 10110100 0111 1111110 11111 11011 10111 10110 11011 11110 10111 110101111 10011011
- Amount of stanzas: 2
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 144
- Average number of words per stanza: 30
- Amount of lines: 12
- Average number of symbols per line: 23 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 5
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; der, og are repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines des is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Evig Og Uden Forandring;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.