This is an analysis of the poem Ô Doux Plaisir Plein De Doux Pensement that begins with:
Ô doux plaisir plein de doux pensement,
Quand la douceur de la douce meslée, ...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXaX XaXX XXX XXX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 4,4,3,3,
- Closest metre: trochaic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: no rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: sonnet with trochaic tetrameter or irregular meter
- Metre: 110101100 11100111 10111111 011110100 1111000 111001010 011110001 1111111000 111010101 1111111111 111111101 11111011 111111111 1100111010
- Amount of stanzas: 4
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 144
- Average number of words per stanza: 25
- Amount of lines: 14
- Average number of symbols per line: 41 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 7
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; toy is repeated.
There is a poetic device epiphora at the end of some neighboring lines e is repeated).
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Ô Doux Plaisir Plein De Doux Pensement;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.