This is an analysis of the poem Oddfellowship In Woodstock that begins with:
Well tell a tale, it shall be brief
It is of rise of Maple Leaf,...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: aabbccaaddeeffggggaagghh
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 24,
- Closest metre: iambic tetrameter
- Сlosest rhyme: couplets
- Сlosest stanza type: sonnet
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 11010101 00010101 01010101 10011101 00101001 10010111 01110101 10010101 10010011 11000101 11010001 11100111 110100101 01001111 11010011 10010101 11010001 10110001 1100011 01010101 110000100 11110101 11110111 1001011
- Amount of stanzas: 1
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 818
- Average number of words per stanza: 151
- Amount of lines: 24
- Average number of symbols per line: 33 (medium-length strings)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
The author used lexical repetitions to emphasize a significant image; it, and are repeated.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Oddfellowship In Woodstock;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.