This is an analysis of the poem Kaamaayani - 'Lajja' Parichhed that begins with:
कोमल किसलय के अंचल में नन्हीं कलिका ज्यों छिपती-सी,
गोधुली के धूमिल पट में दीपक के स्वर में दिपती-सी।...
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: X X X X X X
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 0,1,1,1,1,1,1,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: rondeau rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 1 1 1 1 1
- Amount of stanzas: 3
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 1514
- Average number of words per stanza: 2
- Amount of lines: 94
- Average number of symbols per line: 47 (strings are more long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 1
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in it:
- summary of Kaamaayani - 'Lajja' Parichhed;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.