This is an analysis of the poem Psalm 50 Part 2 that begins with:
C. M.... full text
Elements of the verse: questions and answers
The information we provided is prepared by means of a special computer program. Use the criteria sheet to understand greatest poems or improve your poetry analysis essay.
- Rhyme scheme: XXa bcbc adbd efef bXbX
- Stanza lengths (in strings): 3,4,4,4,4,
- Closest metre: iambic trimeter
- Сlosest rhyme: alternate rhyme
- Сlosest stanza type: tercets
- Guessed form: unknown form
- Metre: 1 11 01000101101 11011101 111111 101010001 110101 101111101 1101010 01110111 0111010 100111101 111111 11110101 010101 11110101 110111 11111101 11010100
- Amount of stanzas: 5
- Average number of symbols per stanza: 115
- Average number of words per stanza: 21
- Amount of lines: 19
- Average number of symbols per line: 30 (strings are less long than medium ones)
- Average number of words per line: 6
Mood of the speaker:
The punctuation marks are various. Neither mark predominates.
If you write a school or university poetry essay, you should Include in your explanation of the poem:
- summary of Psalm 50 Part 2;
- central theme;
- idea of the verse;
- history of its creation;
- critical appreciation.
Good luck in your poetry interpretation practice!
Pay attention: the program cannot take into account all the numerous nuances of poetic technique while analyzing. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability and suitability with respect to the information.